• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The numbers game!

582 posts in this topic

Now serving........ 429!!!!

Brought to you by The lostthread.gif Prevention Team!

When your thread gets lost we'll find it!! Sew give us a try! coffeescreen.gif

Time to head to the basement again...

Detective432_zps5f2f3200.jpg

ackkk! Where did this come from? People are still playing this game?? I didn't think they made comics with numbers this high??? coffeescreen.gif

Thanks for pulling us out from under the heap, Tim!!!! But I'm still looking to see if I have any 400's left. I may be of little help! :( For awhile at least!!

Detective432_zps5f2f3200.jpg

ackkk! Where did this come from? People are still playing this game?? I didn't think they made comics with numbers this high??? coffeescreen.gif

Hey, just the other day I was looking through a stack and ran across a number in the 800s, so I'm planning on sticking it out for a while now.

Thanks for pulling us out from under the heap, Tim!!!! But I'm still looking to see if I have any 400's left. I may be of little help! :( For awhile at least!!

Hey, jump in where you can, I always say.

Bumped from Page 6 - any 433's in the house?

I have sent in the "cadaver dogs" to search the "pile of comics" in the hopes of retrieving something in the 400's. Sadly they have not returned yet! :sorry:

Bumped from Page 6 - any 433's in the house?

I have sent in the "cadaver dogs" to search the "pile of comics" in the hopes of retrieving something in the 400's. Sadly they have not returned yet! :sorry:

All the way to Page 8! Guess no one else is playing?

Only page 6 this time. I'm beginning to think this thread is coming to an end. One more shot, though...

I was going to mix things up with a Marvel, but unfortunately all my Marvels with issue numbers this high are in the purgatory like Land of Unsorted Comics.

So, here's a Batman for ya:

Batman433_zpsea19f886.jpg

Thought this one was gonna die.

So, here we go, onward and upward!

Detective436_zpsa67ec7ee.jpg

Yeah, I thought since counting up seemed to be getting difficult I started the count down thread thinking it might be easier to count backwards. Added the count down clock and deadline for fun! :gossip: