• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leaked GotG footage

19 posts in this topic

due to popular demand I've reached out to my sources for more spoilers

ok I cant reveal my sources, but here is some captured cell phone video of Groot walking away from the set of GotG

walking-tree-o.gif

Before he hit the big screen, I used to see Groot at the Wharf in San Fran, scaring tourists to make a few bucks.

SFbushman_zpsa484d143.jpg

(photo ripped off from Internet)

Awwww, yes, "Bushman"...he was entertaining to watch. Creative way to scare up a few bucks.

Before he hit the big screen, I used to see Groot at the Wharf in San Fran, scaring tourists to make a few bucks.

SFbushman_zpsa484d143.jpg

(photo ripped off from Internet)

Awwww, yes, "Bushman"...he was entertaining to watch. Creative way to scare up a few bucks.

I remember "Bushman" scaring the out of me in 1998. I'll give that guy a few bucks every day. He brings a lot of smiles to the warf...

I really like what I see so far. Got to hand it to Marvel for thinking outside the skull on this one. I never in a million years would have thought this team would make it to film - but it speaks volumes of how the really off-beat ideas of the past can be mined and reborn in a completely new light.

Bravo Marvel :golfclap: . . . . listen up DC.

I really like what I see so far. Got to hand it to Marvel for thinking outside the skull on this one. I never in a million years would have thought this team would make it to film - but it speaks volumes of how the really off-beat ideas of the past can be mined and reborn in a completely new light.

Bravo Marvel :golfclap: . . . . listen up DC.

Ditto.

With zero interest in GotG beforehand, the Trailer makes it look really fun. Very reminiscent of The Fifth Element or some Heavy Metal 'space cowboys' type tale.

It makes me curious what the historical context was for Guardians of the Galaxy? Or, put less gently, what was Marvel copying from pop-culture at the time?

Was there some other hot-property at that time-period Marvel wanted a slice of?