• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Submissions for Wizard World St. Louis

4 posts in this topic

With the graces of the all mighty CGC, I will be taking submissions for:

st-louis-comic-con-april-4-5-6-2014-fri-sat-sun-america-s-center-2.jpg

Submissions need to be in my hand at least 72 hours prior to any individual show. Thanks!

CON/SHOW INFORMATION:

Wizard World St. Louis

PRICING:

Creator signatures are $5.00 each, per item. You pay any creator fees.

• If submitted to CGC under your account: no added charge. I just need your completed CGC Form with your item(s).
  • If submitted to CGC under my account: $45 for the first book for the first creator signature, plus $5 for each additional creator. The amount includes CGC fees for Modern Tier books and return shipping.
  • Additional CGC books after the first book are $35, plus $5 for each additional creator. The amount includes CGC fees for Modern Tier books and return shipping.
  • For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature (new CGC policy).
  • Fast track is an additional $10 per book.
  • The above CGC costs are for Modern Tier only; higher tiers will require additional charges.
  • Items other than comics will require return shipping to be paid by you.

Sketch arrangement/pick-up services. You pay any creator fees.

• Pick-up only for a completed sketch is $5 (same as creator signing fee).
  • Facilitating a sketch at a con (scheduling coordinating, etc.) is an additional $10. If the artist requires waiting while the sketch is completed, additional costs will be incurred.
  • Submittal to CGC under my account is $45 for the first sketch cover and $35 for each additional cover. This includes CGC fees and return shipping.
  • If you desperately need a blank, please contact me. My supply is variable and may be limited. Blank costs will vary, and can vary widely.
  • For covers not submitted to CGC, assume $8 return shipping.

Celebrity signatures are $25 per signature, per item. You pay any celebrity fees.

• If submitted to CGC under your account: no added charge. I just need your completed CGC Form with your item(s).
  • If submitted to CGC under my account: $65 for the first book for one celebrity signature. The amount includes CGC fees for Modern Tier books and return shipping. Add $5 for each additional celebrity that signs the same book.
  • Additional CGC books after the first book are $45, plus $5 for each additional celebrity. The amount includes CGC fees for Modern Tier books, and return shipping.
  • For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature.
  • The above CGC costs are for Modern tier only; higher tiers will require additional charges.
  • Items other than comics will require return shipping to be paid by you.

Cracking or otherwise prepping books is $5 each.

*If you are sending a slab please mark where you would want the Sig done or at least understand that I try to place the Signatures without distorting the art itself...

Carlo Pagulyan Pre-Con 3 Slots

Feel free to post a :takeit: or pm me if you want a spot. Payment is not due until the week of WW St. Louis. Blanks are on hand in the Philippines for Carlo to start.

Pencil

Headshot - $100

Bust - $150

Torso - $200

Full Body - $250

Grey Copics/inks

Headshot - $150

Bust - $250

Torso - $300

Full Body - $350

A few examples of past work:

CarloPagulayanHulkcomm_0002_zpsfce8d16a.jpg

PagulayanHulkSketch_zpsda551e86.jpg

ribro65_zps2c2d2d00.jpg

ribro48_zpsdbad3991.jpg

I'm posting for kaholo1256...

If anyone wants an EVS sketch from the WWSTL, just PM Akoni.

Sketch fees:

$100 for a bust,

$200 full figure,

add $100 for color

These are Ethan's fees, and are in addition to the facilitator fees listed above.