• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good Auction Sites

5 posts in this topic

I'd like to piggyback off the "What you won..." thread and ask where you all like to go for comic auctions? OUTSIDE OF EBAY

What places are the best in terms of prices, selection, trust/reputation, fee's, etc.

I haven't tried my hand at the auction scene outside that which will not be named and am curious as to where the good places are.

Thanks in advance!

Heritage Auctions tends to have the best items, but they are also the most expensive IMHO with that 19% buyers premium.

Comiclink is another great site to buy on, they have great selection and they have a monthly auction now but it is my opinion that everyone else is on to this site and the prices are going up IMHO. No longer will you be able to buy a Tomb of Terror #1 in 7.5 raw for 56 dollars (

Comicconnect/Metro have the books you are seeking but be advised comicconnect the books are graded by the lister.

Outside of these there are other online comic dealers, many of whom are members of this board.

As mentioned check the other threads listed.