• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone heard from "TheMightyJohn"

161 posts in this topic

I never heard of TMJ before today. Much like I never heard of the rest of you either. It's nothing personal. I just don't have the time or interest in knowing any of you. I would like to thank HarveySwick for providing all the links to this rather fascinating story. He, and he alone, with his courteous and thoughtfulness has made this a thread a real page turner. The rest of you have really, kind of let me down. I'd like you all to step back and look at yourselves in the mirror. Try to visualize what you can do better in the future in the way of entertaining me. That's all I ask.

:popcorn:

I never heard of TMJ before today. Much like I never heard of the rest of you either. It's nothing personal. I just don't have the time or interest in knowing any of you. I would like to thank HarveySwick for providing all the links to this rather fascinating story. He, and he alone, with his courteous and thoughtfulness has made this a thread a real page turner. The rest of you have really, kind of let me down. I'd like you all to step back and look at yourselves in the mirror. Try to visualize what you can do better in the future in the way of entertaining me. That's all I ask.

+0 (-1 for the post, +1 for the gif)

Yeah just got off the phone with Paypal and they told me i couldn't get a refund cause i sent it as friend, but she told me she has seen that a whole bunch of people has sent in for a refund and that is a red flag right off the bat.

doh! good thing you didn't get in trouble for sending payment for a purchase via paypal personal...

Just noticed this thread today. I bought a few slabs from him during the VCC and I received them March 10th. Maybe I was one of the lucky ones. (shrug)

I wonder if there is a connection between the people that ridiculed him for the issue with the Holiday stuff and people who actually got packages from him… hm

Yeah, Harvey is the best thing on the boards. :facepalm: You guys should get a room.

Yeah, Harvey is the best thing on the boards. :facepalm: You guys should get a room.

I understand all the jealousy of HarveySwick. I really do. With all your faults, you know deep down, that you could never be HarveySwick. No matter how hard you try. And that frustrates you. Believe me, we all understand.

:eyeroll:

He certainly is a good guy and does many positive things for this forum. I can only hope he lets comments like this roll of his back and continues to be a valued member here. (thumbs u

Guy is a jack azz.

This. I know I haven't been around for a while but I remember him when he first joined up. Constantly posting WTB threads asking for top grade for low price, then running sales threads with absolutely ridonculous prices.

Huge bellend, no loss to this place if he never comes back.

Interesting how people come and go here. Not that anyone noticed but this is Boozads last post, which is ironic since the thread was started about someone else disappearing. I clicked the link he has and his old site is now a pc extreme gamers site. I like the "Huge bellend" reference and too bad he didn't stay around (along with snakeyes).