• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine "Old Man Logan"

34 posts in this topic

I almost vomited just by browsing it – I know it is a sort of "what if" story but really… I am surprised most people seem to have liked it.

It's got an amazing sympathetic twist to it - you probably already know what it is, but if you read it while reading in the book, it'd really blow you away. They lead up to it nice and slow and the payoff is shocking if you're not seeing it coming (and I didn't).

I really liked it, but I felt the last issue was really rushed. The story couold have ended with a litle more detail and not so abruptly. just my opinion though.

it's still a great read!

I enjoyed it, was one of the best story lines from Marvel in a long while. My favorite in the last ten years by the big "M" has been Marvel Zombies - First series by Kirkman, the rest kind of blew.

I almost vomited just by browsing it – I know it is a sort of "what if" story but really… I am surprised most people seem to have liked it.

It's got an amazing sympathetic twist to it - you probably already know what it is, but if you read it while reading in the book, it'd really blow you away. They lead up to it nice and slow and the payoff is shocking if you're not seeing it coming (and I didn't).

I don't even remember how it ended. I just remember blood and violence.

I'll have to read it again.