• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Image books are you holding?

50 posts in this topic

Speaking of which, anything new on Thief of Thieves? I don't recall ever seeing it again on the forums. I can't find its own thread as well.

If you had a chance to acquire either ToT 1 or Todd 1-7 for the same price, which one would you get? I'm currently facing this dilemma.

Why so much for the Todd 1-7? All slabs or something?

No jaybes, both are all Raws. But I'm surprised at your question. Is ToT 1 really worth that much? I thought Todd 1 alone reaches 200$. Although ToT 1 has its TV rumor going, but like I've said, I haven't read or heard anything about it since then.

EDIT: Just did a quick ebay search, I grossly overvalued Todd. There's a BIN for 35$ for 1-7 while ToT 1 regularly sells for above 50$.

No jaybes, both are all Raws. But I'm surprised at your question. Is ToT 1 really worth that much? I thought Todd 1 alone reaches 200$. Although ToT 1 has its TV rumor going, but like I've said, I haven't read or heard anything about it since then.

EDIT: Just did a quick ebay search, I grossly overvalued Todd. There's a BIN for 35$ for 1-7 while ToT 1 regularly sells for above 50$.

I just had to check myself lol I was gonna say, if Todd's that high then I'm doing some listing tonight :)

I just had to check myself lol I was gonna say, if Todd's that high then I'm doing some listing tonight :)

I haven't bought any Todd issues for a while so I was quite surprised when you brought this out. Thanks for the heads up. (thumbs u

I haven't bought any Todd issues for a while so I was quite surprised when you brought this out. Thanks for the heads up. (thumbs u

You mean no longer reading monthlies, or picking up extra issues?

As for Image multiples, I've been holding a few Dead, EoW, and Todd for a rainy day. Been thinking of starting a sales thread soon, so some of those will likely make an appearance.

Non-image (OT): Day Men and The Strain are my current picks if you can for a modest price.

Speaking of which, anything new on Thief of Thieves? I don't recall ever seeing it again on the forums. I can't find its own thread as well.

If you had a chance to acquire either ToT 1 or Todd 1-7 for the same price, which one would you get? I'm currently facing this dilemma.

Never read Todd, don't know the premise. I love Thief of Thieves though. Got in at around issue 4. I recently got my ToT 1 back with the Kirkman sig in a 9.8 :headbang:

Super happy about that

So personally I'd go ToT, but as you can tell, I'm biased towards it.