• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moving Sale G/S/B Edition

23 posts in this topic

Ok, so I'm moving abroad in the summer, and I just cant take it all with me. And they just aren't all worth storing.

but before the books...

1. No Probies/HOSers

2. Shipping will be at costs wherever you are. Slabs will go priority for sure, everything will be tracked. All condition sensitive books will be boxed. I am a good shipper.

3. I'll ship internationally, but there will be a few larger lots that will be cost prohibitive to ship due to weight.

4. Paypal payment only

5. :takeit: in thread or PMs wins. Offers will be entertained.

I'll be listing some slabs that I'm thinning from the heard, and some raws that I never got around to subbing since Im doubtful to be doing much subbing when abroad (still trying to talk my brother to being my "domestic holder" so I continue to buy/sell without taking the huge shipping hit)

Not a big thread but Im trying to price these to move so I don't have to move with them!

1. Sinsiter House of Secret Love #4 CGC 9.4 $150

• 2nd highest grade (no 9.8s on census)
  • Far and away the best centered high grade copy I've ever seen. 70s horror had notoriously bad centering.
  • 2013 average GPA was $164

IjRDYsl.jpg

Moving this over from my other Copper/Modern thread.

2. New Adventures of Superboy 37 issue lot $20 sold via PM!

Issues include: 1-5, 7, 9, 10, 13,14,16-18,20,21(x2),26-91,33,35-7,42,43,45,46-48, 51,52,53,54x2

Condition average VF, with a few remainder issues (have a small black mark along top edge of book)

Great all ages read of Superboy's adventures in smallville. Buy them for your kid, your cousin, your neighbor.

IMG_1363_zps81f13ff6.jpgIMG_1364_zps6d125004.jpg

3. Unexpected #127 8.5/9.0 OSPG $36 My Price: $18

Good centering on this issue (again tough to find)

One of my few remaining Ladies in White.

Link to Giant Scans

CkXnvaA.jpg

:takeit:

Do you happen to have House of Mystery 193 in 7.0 or better?? Really want that one...

Will keep an eye out on the rest of your thread...

3. Unexpected #127 8.5/9.0 OSPG $36 My Price: $18

Good centering on this issue (again tough to find)

One of my few remaining Ladies in White.

Link to Giant Scans

CkXnvaA.jpg

:takeit:

Do you happen to have House of Mystery 193 in 7.0 or better?? Really want that one...

Will keep an eye out on the rest of your thread...

^^, no 193 sorry. If it didnt have a Lady in White cover, I didnt collect it. :grin:

Summary of remaining and the Friday Deal!

01a474b92e5bb4fd7601508tf1.gif

Buy any item (or lot) listed for $25 or more from my thread here, or my Copper/Modern thread found HERE , pick any item from either thread that is listed for less than $25 FOR FREE! :o

1. Sinsiter House of Secret Love #4 CGC 9.4 $150 link

5. 9 issue JLA Lot $10 link

6. Fantastic Four #167 VF $10 link

Here's what's left, Friday deal still in effect!

Summary of remaining and the Friday Deal!

01a474b92e5bb4fd7601508tf1.gif

Buy any item (or lot) listed for $25 or more from my thread here, or my Copper/Modern thread found HERE , pick any item from either thread that is listed for less than $25 FOR FREE! :o

1. Sinsiter House of Secret Love #4 CGC 9.4 $150 link

5. 9 issue JLA Lot $10 link

6. Fantastic Four #167 VF $10 link