• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Mchale's Navy 1

10 posts in this topic

9.0 IMHO!smiley-gen130.gif

Looking at the scans I would say something doesn't seem right. When I view the back cover scan it appears as though the bottom of the LHS should stick out beyond the edge of the front cover when viewed from the front cover. However it doesn't. The cover is slightly miswrapped and the anomaly of the edges could just be the result of the scanner cover pressing against the book in such a way that it was not visible from the front but obvious from the back?smiley-talk024.gif

Maybe there's nothing wrong and I need a beer?smiley-signs015.gif

comparing to other copies i would say no trimming. the amount of image seems to be the same as other copies although there is some wrapping shift from copy to copy.

ps I didnt know Dan Akroyd was in that show

comparing to other copies i would say no trimming. the amount of image seems to be the same as other copies although there is some wrapping shift from copy to copy.

ps I didnt know Dan Akroyd was in that show

Dan Akroyd might be the little kid on the back cover . . . lol