• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great CGC BEST Golden age up on Ebay - No reserve!

5 posts in this topic

Incluing Captain America #29 Best copy!

Mark,

I find it hard to believe that the Edgar Church copy of Cap #29 isn't better than 8.0 CR-OW. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say "top CGC census" or "best certified copy"?

Mark,

I find it hard to believe that the Edgar Church copy of Cap #29 isn't better than 8.0 CR-OW. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say "top CGC census" or "best certified copy"?

picky, picky, picky..........this 8.0 is still pretty sweet and to put it up w/o reserve is pretty ballsy.......... thumbsup2.gif

this guys got a wealth of HG material for sale. his list of CGC'd 9.4's and up is endless........... cloud9.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark,

Usually it's BEST EXISTING, when there are MULTIPLE copies in the same grade. blush.gif

Still, I like when he has no reserve. thumbsup2.gif

Well it could be but not all of the Mile High's were NM. And since their original dispersal from Chuck, much of it depends on how they were stored since 1977.

I did not mean to offend anyone and did say that it is "The World's best existing copy according to CGC"

It really is a very beautiful copy and the best I ave ever handled.

Mark