• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darryl Banks Sketch Cover Opp Round 5

156 posts in this topic

I am pleased to report that all Round 4 sketch covers are at CGC and entered into the system. Thanks to Darryl Banks for another fantastic round of sketches!

Mr Banks is chomping at the bit for another round to get started, and CGC has given us the go ahead so I'm setting up the next round starting at 8pm EST tonight, Sunday March 16.

I'd like to start this one a bit differently, the first (10) spots will be open to those that have not participated in previous Banks sketch opportunities. If those fill up then I will offer a couple more spots to those that did not participate in Round 4 and save a few for general "I'll take it"s". Sound fair?

Anyways, looking forward to another round of cool sketches and interesting requests, I will be back at 8pm EST tonight(roughly six hours from now) to post the opp details!

Thanks,

Andrew

We are proud to announce a Round 5 mailaway sketch opp with Darryl Banks.

As mentioned we have (10) spots reserved first for those that have not been in previous rounds.

Cost is as follows, and includes Banks sketch fee, CGC Modern submission, CGC Invoice Fee & Return Shipping via UPS:

Full Figure- Pencil & Ink $155

Add $10 for Fast Track (if desired)

Cost does not include blank cover. I have some blanks available and will post a list tomorrow.

Looking to have blanks/payment in hand by April 1st, looking for a few earlier to get him started as he is ready to go!

Round 4 examples- and there were some doozies!

Please post or PM with any questions.

Thanks,

Andrew

As mentioned we have (10) spots reserved first for those that have not been in previous rounds.

:sorry:

These are worth every penny, is there a time for 2nd's for those who have one already?

Yes, after all newcomings are signed up(maybe I'll do cutoff by Monday night or so) I'll open up the remaining spots and we'll have a drawing for the ones that are left.

These are worth every penny, is there a time for 2nd's for those who have one already?

Yes, after all newcomings are signed up(maybe I'll do cutoff by Monday night or so) I'll open up the remaining spots and we'll have a drawing for the ones that are left.

Please add me in the drawing. :takeit: I was very impressed with my last one!

Please add me in the drawing. :takeit: I was very impressed with my last one!

Yep same here