• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Individual Pages and Wraps Club

77 posts in this topic

Slabbing a single page and cover also offers the best protection in my opinion since they're more fragile. It also allows you to see both the front and back of the page/cover. I agree that it only makes sense to slab mega key pieces, and to a lesser degree classic covers that are designated by CGC.

Slabbing a single page and cover also offers the best protection in my opinion since they're more fragile. It also allows you to see both the front and back of the page/cover. I agree that it only makes sense to slab mega key pieces, and to a lesser degree classic covers that are designated by CGC.

13225847653_1a0d7b8030_b.jpg

How about a page with the first Justice Society adventure?

13228566004_184c877650_b.jpg

I guess I have a few pages from Detective 38.

I think the Minute Man splash from Minute Man 1 was by Sultan . Master Comics also featured Minute Man before he was chased out by Captain Marvel Jr.

Owning any Action #1 page in any condition is a special thing.

You can open up a Famous First Edition and find your page reprinted. Despite the missing chunk, yours has nice PQ and you got it for a very good price IMO. Congrats! :applause:

I can write a book here but don't have much time right now.

I have sold single pages to Amazing Fantasy 15, non spiderman @ 100, the Spiderman ones at around 300 each and this was last year.

It seems like there are a lot more parts starting to show up. There have been a few copies of Batman 1 as of late and some other parts floating around.

James G