• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Individual Pages and Wraps Club

77 posts in this topic

Very cool wall. Is the origin page from Tec #33 or Bats #1? The other one with the Joker panels I believe is Bats 1? Is the Tec 31 an original book, picture, etc?

Thanks! Origin page is from Bats #1 and so is the Joker page...Tech 31 is a lithograph.

Yeah, but I don't know how to upload it on the thread. I can send you a pic to an email address if you wouldn't mind posting it?? I'm glad this thread is catching on a bit! Thanks Wayne-Tec (btw I think you have the best user name on the boards)

Have you posted your pictures anywhere? You can use Flickr or Photobucket or even My Slab or other sites for posting and insert the picture in your post using the "Enter an image" icon. Just copy paste.

Wow, an actual Superman page, I don't see those very often. It's always pages from other stories that I see pop up.

Not only that, but it has the panel linked to the cover.

Thanks for the tips! I'm going to look into photobucket this weekend. I emailed the pic to Wayne_tec who was nice enough to offer to post the pic until I figure this out

Here it is bud...

c0725a68-2160-4f88-9c8a-d68d80e236a4_zps1ff389de.jpg

If you're going to have just one page this is the one to have and it would be hard to value this based on the sales of other pages.

13335290494_227a13f32c_b.jpg13335292444_3591c8939b_b.jpg

I think I posted these and then deleted them. Anyway, how about these Timely pages. Does anyone know what issues they came from?

OK, I searched my files and then went to the GCD. The Cap pages on the bottom are from Captain America 60. It makes since because I have several more from that issue. The other pages are from Cap 44, Human Torch 10 and Captain America 23. I'm surprised that nobody guessed that last one cause the issue is listed at the top of the page.

bb