• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

9.8 #1's were going for over $100 when the first ones came to market........it has fall off since then but still fetching good money for only a few issues in. The casting announcement should start to heat it back up I would think. I think this and Birthright are a couple that may have long term futures.

Trying to sell my OUTCAST #1 & 2 set signed by Paul Azaceta on FeeBay and everyone's been lowballing me. Average for OUTCAST #1 9.8 unsigned is $60. I don't get it.

Sold everyone i had graded for that price, and there will be a ton of them out for SS after NYCC. CGC had about a 1000 books for Kirkman to sign, there was a slew of Outcast # 1.

There was about 30 copies of #1 at my LCS today, just picked up 2 copies of 1-4 , going to sub a set

That's surprising because it was a frenzy when it came out. Are you sure you didn't miss the small writing "second print" ? If they are first print you should go make a deal for them all....That's easy money on a quick flip.

Trying to sell my OUTCAST #1 & 2 set signed by Paul Azaceta on FeeBay and everyone's been lowballing me. Average for OUTCAST #1 9.8 unsigned is $60. I don't get it.

Sold everyone i had graded for that price, and there will be a ton of them out for SS after NYCC. CGC had about a 1000 books for Kirkman to sign, there was a slew of Outcast # 1.

were double sigs being CGC'd in NYCC?

were double sigs being CGC'd in NYCC?

Yep, but you had to go through CGC and pay $10/sig

There was about 30 copies of #1 at my LCS today, just picked up 2 copies of 1-4 , going to sub a set

That's surprising because it was a frenzy when it came out. Are you sure you didn't miss the small writing "second print" ? If they are first print you should go make a deal for them all....That's easy money on a quick flip.

Or 3rd.. or 4th... or 5th.. Actually wasnt 6th print just released yesterday? I think that's what he probably saw

Someone purchased my Paul Azaceta signed OUTCAST #1 & 2 (9.8) set for my asking price! I believe puttng it on the boards helped.

Overall this book has been a good seller for me. Sold a few raw #1s, 1st prints signed by Azaceta at Midtown Comics and made a nice profit with each sale when the book was initially released. I think it'll pick up once the show gets done filming and the hype & promo ads hit the public.

I would've held onto the set but NYCC kicked my butt $$$ wise. Trying to pay some stuff down. No regrets though!