• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

I've not seen a preview (comic or otherwise) that really has gathered much steam..i know it's fun to talk about and add to the collection but just not seeing the $$$

Yeah I keep waiting for Capes #1/Agents #6 to do something, but they just hang around $20-30. If those can't blow up, nothing will.

Yeah, I think those are good examples of what to expect from high end preview books. I think Capes and Agents would be $1 bin fodder if not for the previews. 2c

I've not seen a preview (comic or otherwise) that really has gathered much steam..i know it's fun to talk about and add to the collection but just not seeing the $$$

Yeah I keep waiting for Capes #1/Agents #6 to do something, but they just hang around $20-30. If those can't blow up, nothing will.

Agreed.

Wasn't there some crazy prices on the actual Previews Magazine that had WD #1 in it last year?

It was on BC, and was over $100 I think.

Yeah, I think those are good examples of what to expect from high end preview books. I think Capes and Agents would be $1 bin fodder if not for the previews. 2c

I agree that they would be in the dollar bin, but they're previews of a book that goes for a grand in raw NM, which makes them seem kind of sad and neglected at $20 lol

"Robert Kirkman and Paul Azaceta's "Outcast" has officially been ordered to series by Cinemax, a HBO sibling network, for 10 episodes with no known premiere date.

Patrick Fugit is on board to play Barnes. Philip Glenister will co-star as a West Virginian preacher named Reverend Anderson."

Well, they do have some casting done, at least.

BTW, just to be clear, there are TWO I for Image books, the one with the WHITE I is the one previewing Outcast/Southern Bastards and the one with the BLACK I is the one for Wytches

BTW, just to be clear, there are TWO I for Image books, the one with the WHITE I is the one previewing Outcast/Southern Bastards and the one with the BLACK I is the one for Wytches

WD 127 is not the first preview of Outcast?

how is an English actor going to pull off a WV accent...should be interesting.

Andrew Lincoln. (shrug)

That's what I was thinking. Foreign actors seem to do Ok mimicking American accents... Liam Nissan not withstanding lol