• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging interest in a Jamie Biggs cover art opp.

45 posts in this topic

Awaiting response from the powers that be, but once gained would be looking to open up an Opp for this amazing artist who’s last board opp has been well over a year.

The opp information is posted below, so hopefully those that are interested will be ready when this goes live. 10 spots are to be filled, with an added 4 reserve spots.

Jamie hopes to have all commissions completed by May with continuous status updates on progress as we have all come to know and love from others such as Ed Tadeo, Andy Carreon, and other amazingly run opps.

Jamie’s art:

All of Jamie’s art is done in heavy, HEAVY mechanical pencil. None of his work is inked... 100% pencil. If you would like to get something inked or colored let me know ahead of time when this does go live so I can pass on the request to him to ensure his penciling doesn’t over rule the ink’s or color.

Additionally this one can get crazy if one would like. After talking to Jamie about a few others covers he is willing to fit all sizes of income with this one. From Headshots, Busts, Front Covers, to an all out Front and Back, Jamie is willing to go to any lengths to ensure we/you are happy with the end results.

Commission Rules:

• 14 spots will be open with the first 10 being filled, (the extra four spots are standby, should Jamie decide he can take on more work within the time constraints, or if any of the original 10 spots become available).

• Payment will be made with 50% due following a group PM and the rest due within 30 days of the beginning PM

• Payment to be made to me via PayPal (buyer must pay the grease), Money Order, or personal check to be passed to him upon completion of requested covers

• Once the opp goes live, post an :takeit: in the thread if you want a spot. PMs will work also. Spots go on a first come, first served basis, time stamps rule.

• The art work will not begin until the deposit is made.

• I will have Blank Covers on hand and will post a list once this gets the green light and goes live. You can supply the blank cover yourself and I will list a shipping address within the opp PM.

• I want to keep this going as fast as possible for your sake as the requestor, my sake as the facilitator, and his sake as the artist and will oversee the entire opp with constant updates… I would like to think that you all know how much I love to jump on here with the constant flow of these BotB’s

Pricing:

• Sketch Covers (includes CGC Modern grading and return shipping)

o Head shot – $105

o Bust – $125

o Front Cover - $175

o Wrap around - $310

• Add $10 for CGC Fast Track please.

Jamie will do 11 x 17's on art board and pricing would be dependent on the specifics of the request. Please PM me with idea for pricing if you're interested.

Examples of his art style that were done on a previous opp by another:

IMG_0311.jpg

BiggsGoblin.jpg

BiggsVenom.jpg

and my own personal 11x17 by him:

100_6535_zps4521193b.jpg

Just out of curiosity; I don't see any mention of multiple characters, is that possible?

Yes but he would like to minimize it to three characters to cut down and trying to take away from the art. Hasn't done it before and hasn't really done the wrap around but it is something he is certainly interested in.

Ok, so list of blanks I have on hand.

Age of Apocalypse #1 - 1

All New X-Men #1 - 1

Amazing Spider-Man #648 - 1

Avengers #1 2nd Print - 1

Avengers #7 - 1

Avengers Arena #1 - 1

Avengers X-Sanction #1 - 1

Avengers vs X-Men #1 - 3

Avengers World #1 - 3

Batman #0 - 3

Batman #29 - 2

Batman: Black and White #1 - 3

Batman:Lil Gotham #1 - 4

Cable and X-Force #1 - 1

Captain America #1 - 1 (Not the Marvel Now)

Daredevil #1 - 1

Defenders #1 - 2

Deadpool #1 - 3

Fear Itself #1 - 1

FF #1 - 1 (Not the Marvel Now)

Harley Quinn #0 - 1

Hit List #1 - 2 ($20) - Zenescope

Incredible Hulks #635 - 1

Incredible Hulk #1 - 1

Infinity #1 - 1

Iron Man #1 - 1 (Marvel Now)

Justice League #16 - 6

Justice League America #7 - 1

Mighty Thor #1 - 1 (Not the Marvel Now)

New Avengers (Heroic Age) #1 - 1

Origin II #1 - 4

OZ # 1 - 1 ($25) - Zenescope

Punisher #1 - 2 (Not the Marvel Now)

Punisher #1 - 1 (Marvel Now)

Scarlet Spider #1 - 1

Secret Invasion #1 - 1

Superior Spider-Man (Team-Up) #1 - 1

Superman Unchained #6 - 3

Superman / Wonder Woman #1 - 1

Thanos Rising #1 - 2

Thunderbolts #1 - 5

Uncanny Avengers #1 - 1

Uncanny X-Force #1 - 1 (Not the Marvel Now)

Uncanny X-Men #1 - 1 (Not the Marvel Now)

Wolverine #300 - 2

Wolverine and the X-Men #1 - 1 (Not the Marvel Now)

X-Men #1 Blood Splatter - 1 ($10)

X-Men: Schism #1 - 1

All are $5 extra for the exception of 3 listing blanks, the OZ, Hit List, and X-Men Blood Splatter.