• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread CLOSED for now. Thank you to everyone.

59 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone. It really rips me up to sell these but I do know that they're all replaceable. Well, maybe except the MSH #13. I love that book.

Glad everything is going to good homes.

I'll see where I'm at in the morning and maybe I'll have enough to close the thread down.

Peace,

Chip

Iron Man #55

VF+

Purchased from Columbia Comics

Asking $500

:takeit:

Winner on this book.

Peace,

Chip

. Glad to take part. Sorry about the circumstances but glad sale went well.

Nice pick up there Dave!

(thumbs u

. Thanks Wally.

Iron Man #55

VF+

Purchased from Columbia Comics

Asking $500

:takeit:

Winner on this book.

Peace,

Chip

. Glad to take part. Sorry about the circumstances but glad sale went well.

Nice pick up there Dave!

(thumbs u

Yep. I would have grabbed it but I saw who he bought it from :(

:D Just kidding. Brock is my boy and that looks like a very strong VF+ from where I'm standing.

That Swamp Thing #7 is beautiful. One of my favorite comic covers. Glad you didn't have to sell it and that you made up the funds you needed. Sorry about all the trouble with eBay!, and hopefully you can get made whole by your ex (legal-wise....)...

I still don't understand why you owe eBay money for what can be portrayed as a "hacked account" by a vengeful ex, but good luck with your sale and the future.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Pretty simple as to why I owe...my name and info were on the account. It wasn't a joint account.

Peace,

Chip

I still don't understand why you owe eBay money for what can be portrayed as a "hacked account" by a vengeful ex, but good luck with your sale and the future.

Mainly because eBay doesn't care.

Trying to unravel something like this with eBay / Paypal is like winning a debate with a mime.

I am just reading this Chip – sorry you had to go through this but hopefully the sales now will fix the problem.

So from what I get the account were merged just because the account was kept acrive, but sales terms not honored. I assume if it was an old account with no activity since you created the new one they wouldn’t have "merged" them?

Sorry to hear about this but at least you got off relatively cheaply. If my ex would have found that kind of a loop hole should probably would have racked up $20K. Batches be trippin.

Sorry to hear about this but at least you got off relatively cheaply. If my ex would have found that kind of a loop hole should probably would have racked up $20K. Batches be trippin.

Mine would spend 10K to extract 3K from me. There isn't much in this world that's more evil than an ex-wife.

I have quite a few, unfortunately. Double-digits now.

Yes, there's something wrong with me.

Peace,

Chip

I was asking to / kidding with 1Cool, Chip. :D

Nothing substantially wrong with that, as long as one hasn’t found the right person (and there aren’t "third parties" involved, i.e. children. :) ).