• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stupid mistakes!

124 posts in this topic

Well, Kav is talking about his cornhole so I am guessing boners will not be far behind. Keep in mind this was after he said he was the hammer and Slym was a nail. Don't know what he was implying there! :o

I need to get a cyber-restraining order...

:eek:

-slym

Well, Kav is talking about his cornhole so I am guessing boners will not be far behind. Keep in mind this was after he said he was the hammer and Slym was a nail. Don't know what he was implying there! :o

-slym

GLWT

-slym

You never responded to the fact he asked for your home address. :eek:

-slym

AND YOURS

My non-response was my response.

:shy:

-slym

-slym

I'm confident he'll pull a boner and let it slip out

3k+ posts in 4 months

we've been through this.......

has it ever deterred me? are you saying something people don't know?

Insanity is doing the same thing etc etc etc.....

IMHO that quote should be about stupidity.

Insanity is doing different things, in different ways, and getting the same result every time.

-slym

IMHO that quote should be about stupidity.

Insanity is doing different things, in different ways, and getting the same result every time.

-slym

I agree.....good point......never really liked that quote and wasn't sure why

stupidity is repeating something someone already said a few posts ago.....

judge me on my content not my volume at least....that would be more interesting

rrCcrQu.jpg

oh i am serious-if i say something ridiculous let me have it. it will be amusing to others. saying i post a lot over and over is boring.

I should start a new thread:

KAV POSTS A LOT

yes Kav posts a lot this is a fact. mentioning it over and over has no effect, and it's not new information and is thus pointless to bring up repeatedly. If the intent is to make him feel stupid and/or make yourself appear smart, I don't think it's working. Some people post a lot, some a little, some medium. Attacking the guy at the edge of the bell curve is futile. I am hereby willing to stipulate that i post a tremendous amount. some people hate it, some dont care. no matter what you do some people will hate it and some won't care.

rrCcrQu.jpg

oh i am serious-if i say something ridiculous let me have it. it will be amusing to others. saying i post a lot over and over is boring.

KAV POSTS A LOT

yes Kav posts a lot this is a fact. mentioning it over and over has no effect, and it's not new information and is thus pointless to bring up repeatedly. If the intent is to make him feel stupid and/or make yourself appear smart, I don't think it's working. Some people post a lot, some a little, some medium. Attacking the guy at the edge of the bell curve is futile. I am hereby willing to stipulate that i post a tremendous amount. some people hate it, some dont care. no matter what you do some people will hate it and some won't care.

CAL?

rrCcrQu.jpg

KAV POSTS A LOT

CAL?

accusing me of being a shill went out with the buggy whip and is also boring. its been well established who i am and even a mad magazine article i did. stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.....like accusing me of being Cal.

rrCcrQu.jpg

KAV POSTS A LOT

CAL?

accusing me of being a shill went out with the buggy whip and is also boring. its been well established who i am and even a mad magazine article i did. stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.....like accusing me of being Cal.

Get a clue.

I was poking at your use of the third person.

But I'm stupid & boring.....so feel free to carry on....and on....and on....and on..... :banana: