• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stupid mistakes!

124 posts in this topic

judge me on my content not my volume at least....that would be more interesting

rrCcrQu.jpg

oh i am serious-if i say something ridiculous let me have it. it will be amusing to others. saying i post a lot over and over is boring.

I should start a new thread:

KAV POSTS A LOT

yes Kav posts a lot this is a fact. mentioning it over and over has no effect, and it's not new information and is thus pointless to bring up repeatedly. If the intent is to make him feel stupid and/or make yourself appear smart, I don't think it's working. Some people post a lot, some a little, some medium. Attacking the guy at the edge of the bell curve is futile. I am hereby willing to stipulate that i post a tremendous amount. some people hate it, some dont care. no matter what you do some people will hate it and some won't care.

CAL?

accusing me of being a shill went out with the buggy whip and is also boring. its been well established who i am and even a mad magazine article i did. stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.....like accusing me of being Cal.

Get a clue.

I was poking at your use of the third person.

But I'm stupid & boring.....so feel free to carry on....and on....and on....and on..... :banana:

since i have never met cal or read any of his posts i have no idea of his idiosyncracies, thus expecting me to understand your 'joke' was......stupid......

judge me on my content not my volume at least....that would be more interesting

rrCcrQu.jpg

oh i am serious-if i say something ridiculous let me have it. it will be amusing to others. saying i post a lot over and over is boring.

I should start a new thread:

KAV POSTS A LOT

yes Kav posts a lot this is a fact. mentioning it over and over has no effect, and it's not new information and is thus pointless to bring up repeatedly. If the intent is to make him feel stupid and/or make yourself appear smart, I don't think it's working. Some people post a lot, some a little, some medium. Attacking the guy at the edge of the bell curve is futile. I am hereby willing to stipulate that i post a tremendous amount. some people hate it, some dont care. no matter what you do some people will hate it and some won't care.

CAL?

accusing me of being a shill went out with the buggy whip and is also boring. its been well established who i am and even a mad magazine article i did. stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.....like accusing me of being Cal.

Get a clue.

I was poking at your use of the third person.

But I'm stupid & boring.....so feel free to carry on....and on....and on....and on..... :banana:

since i have never met cal or read any of his posts i have no idea of his idiosyncracies, thus expecting me to understand your 'joke' was......stupid......

Stupid is as stupid does.

Kav...at ease man. If you are going to post the way you do, you have to expect people to have fun with you from time to time. Don't take it personal and don't take it out on board vets.

Kav...at ease man. If you are going to post the way you do, you have to expect people to have fun with you from time to time. Don't take it personal and don't take it out on board vets.

ok

i overreacted

I appreciate your concern, but I'll be OK. :foryou:

sorry beyonder

should have just sucked it up......

no hard feelings

No worries. This is the internet. I've been here before. :insane:

ok that should be a meme.....

sorry beyonder

no hard feelings

You don't have to suck it up, just have fun with it. :foryou:

sorry beyonder

no hard feelings

You don't have to suck it up, just have fun with it. :foryou:

good point...........there was nothing to suck up........

3k+ posts in 4 months

So much for people saying I posted way too much when I started

i've done a public service here

since i raised the bar no one will blink over what previously was considered 'too much posting'.

sorry beyonder

no hard feelings

No worries. This is the internet. I've been here before. :insane:

ok that should be a meme.....

7phcg.jpg

perfect.