• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: YTLM pages [CLOSED]

48 posts in this topic

LB, you are absolutely right. If I had even thought there was a BIN option, I should have made that available to all. I don't sell items very often, so my apologies to all the interested parties on canceling the auction. Two of the later YTLM pages I sold ended below my purchase price, which I didn't expect, but you need two bidders to get the price up (where were my shill bidders?). Getting to lock in my fair value and not getting burnt again was an opportunity I didn't want to pass up.

LB, you are absolutely right. If I had even thought there was a BIN option, I should have made that available to all. I don't sell items very often, so my apologies to all the interested parties on canceling the auction. Two of the later YTLM pages I sold ended below my purchase price, which I didn't expect, but you need two bidders to get the price up (where were my shill bidders?). Getting to lock in my fair value and not getting burnt again was an opportunity I didn't want to pass up.

I don't think you were going to get burnt. The auction was at like $700 last I looked.

I predict it would have finished at 1250 or better. At least as much as the # 9. As an early page it might have even gone quite a bit higher. Hopefully your BIN was at least $1500.

I was sitting this one out after a couple other big purchases recently. Just some analysis.