• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage May Auction

827 posts in this topic

Wow, this is shaping up to be another great assortment from HA. The hardcore Timely collectors will have alot to choose from. I've got my eye on one thing i MUST have (but heh-heh, won't share as of this time so as not to draw attention to it :takeit: from my fellow golden age fanatics). But one book i would like to be in the running for, if i had that kind of green, is the 'All American 16 they have coming up.

I am interested in the Planet Comics #2 and #6 they have. I am sure others here are as well.

Well, they both look nice for the grades - but I think we will see lots more copies emerging soon as demand rises. I'm lucky enough to have these two - but I'm hoping other issues will turn up in this or future auctions to fill my gaps in the rivet run.

Great choices. I will one day add some Fiction House to my collection. They had a range of genres and cool sci-fi and war covers. Good luck!

Nah - Fiction House are so meh for die hard collectors. Think Timely instead. :angel:

I'm in the process of selling my collection. I'm going to buy all the high grade Planets I can find.

Great choices. I will one day add some Fiction House to my collection. They had a range of genres and cool sci-fi and war covers. Good luck!

Nah - Fiction House are so meh for die hard collectors. Think Timely instead. :angel:

I'm in the process of selling my collection. I'm going to buy all the high grade Planets I can find.

:takeit:

"claim"

I am interested in the Planet Comics #2 and #6 they have. I am sure others here are as well.

Well, they both look nice for the grades - but I think we will see lots more copies emerging soon as demand rises. I'm lucky enough to have these two - but I'm hoping other issues will turn up in this or future auctions to fill my gaps in the rivet run.

Could i guess at some of them

Could i guess at some of them

Your #20 has nice colors. :cloud9: