• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #189 CGC 9.6, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles # 2 (2nd print) CGC 9.8 highes

4 posts in this topic

Gang,

Just listed 3 more gems from my collection tonight.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES # 2 (2nd print) CGC 9.8---highest on census record, NONE tied! This is the highest on record hands down for this book.

Also...

BATMAN #189 CGC 9.6 (tied with six other copies as highest on census record)---this great silver age book features 1st app. of Scarecrow

and

Uncanny X-Men #141 CGC 9.6 (Days of Future Past)

All are currently up on Ebay for a 10-day auction.

Click the following:

TMNT # 2 CGC 9.8

BATMAN #189

Uncanny X-Men #141 CGC 9.6

More listings every day.

thanks!

Long, long time ago...when I first started selling on Ebay, I was trying to help my Dad sell some of his stuff.

We're originally from New York.

A buddy of mine in NYC, who knew nothing about ebay at the time but wanted help selling his comics (which was how I began selling comics, before my own collection)--asked me to help list his stuff.

I figured it was easier to list that as a location, since that's where (at the time) most of the stuff was going to be shipped from.

It just seemed to make more sense.

Since then, Dad's been gone now almost 3 years, and my buddy pretty much unloaded all his books, except for the few trades he decided to hang onto.

I never thought to change that information in my ID box, to be honest with you.