• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man VS Wolverine

43 posts in this topic

I just re-read this book yesterday since I really didn't remember reading it but know I had when I was a kid. I have to say I thought it was a pretty good comic. It was well written and kept me interested.

I don't know if Spidey killing "Charlie" Wolverine's girl was much in character but I guess he really didn't know it was her....

This is something you think other writers would have picked up on and made Spidey dwell on in later issues. I don't recall it ever being mentioned again?

Plus you have the death of Ned Leeds here too!

What do you guys think of this issue?

This is something you think other writers would have picked up on and made Spidey dwell on in later issues. I don't recall it ever being mentioned again?

I recall a few mentions, I think this is the most recent.

She's the 'dead character' with her back to the viewer in this page from ASM 655 - ID'd by name in last panel.

Amazing-Spider-Man-655_2_panel1.jpg

No problem Chicago Boy! Pick it up, you will enjoy it. And yup, that is a geat find bababooey. I am sure I read that issue I just didn't remember Spidey vs wolverine at the time.

I think Slott is a great Spider-Man writer....one of the best he's had in awhile.

It is one issue, A one-shot called Spider-Man VS Wolverine #1. Printed in 1985. It was reprinted again in the 90's.

It came out in 1987 and you might as well pick up Web of Spider-Man 29 to finish it off. It takes place right after the one shot and has Wolverine.

It is one issue, A one-shot called Spider-Man VS Wolverine #1. Printed in 1985. It was reprinted again in the 90's.

It came out in 1987 and you might as well pick up Web of Spider-Man 29 to finish it off. It takes place right after the one shot and has Wolverine.

Oop's! I meant to type '87, I knew that. The 25th anniversary for Marvel. I read Web #29 before but it has been awhile.....You can read the one-shot without reading Web #29 though, it ties up nicely all by it self.

Yeah, in retrospect, it's not a great book. But I was 12 when it came out and it was awesome. If you were a Marvel kid, you were either a Spidey fan or a Wolverine fan. So to see them battle was exciting.

Yeah, in retrospect, it's not a great book. But I was 12 when it came out and it was awesome. If you were a Marvel kid, you were either a Spidey fan or a Wolverine fan. So to see them battle was exciting.

Can't argue with that.

That's why the Goonies is the greatest masterpiece ever to grace movie theaters with its presence....

:cloud9: