• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with Mylites2

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone :)

what size mylites2 should i use for horror mags like Eerie, Creepy and Vampire tales? they should fit in the 875M2 right?? i just dont want to buy them and have them not fit

sorry if this doesn't go here. this is my first post

>_>

Welcome! You're already in my cool book for collecting horror magz. :headbang:

You could talk to bounty_coder. Im pretty sure he would know. He's a nice guy who seems to know his stuff when it comes to horror magz.

The Warren titles should all fit in the 875M2

Most of the Curtis/Marvel titles should also fit.

There are a few other publishers that have wider books that will not fit in the 875

Most retailers don't realize that the 825 board that is usually sold with the 875M2 is a full inch shorter than the bag. This is shorter than every Mag I have ever seen, making it useless as far as I am concerned. I have no idea why Gerber cuts it that way.

In the end, I usually only stock the 900M2s anymore, as it has become a more common size.

Most retailers don't realize that the 825 board that is usually sold with the 875M2 is a full inch shorter than the bag. This is shorter than every Mag I have ever seen, making it useless as far as I am concerned. I have no idea why Gerber cuts it that way.

You, sir, just saved me from making a costly purchasing error. Thank you.

The 825 boards (825FB) are only 10.5" tall. Most of my comic mags (Epic, Marvel Super Specials) are taller than that. Why are the 825 boards so short? It's deceptive, as the matched mylar size (875M2) would be plenty tall enough. Bizarro.