• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Ebay Seller Alert: sissos74

2 posts in this topic

Bad Ebay Seller Alert: I don't know if any of you are familiar with seller "sissos74". He/she is based in the UK and has been selling mostly Aspen Comics items. I bid on and won a Joe Benitez sketch that they had up running auction style that ended this morning. I then received a message from the seller asking me to agree to cancel the transaction. I asked why, and they did not answer the question. This really pissed me off because I very much wanted this particular piece, was excited when I won, and I'd scrambled to move some funds around to pay for it (it wasn't cheap). I exchanged a few messages with the seller and they kept refusing to answer my question as to why they are cancelling. I only got something about them having been in bed for several days and forgetting to cancel all of their auctions before they ended. The whole thing was very dodgy and odd. Anyway, just a friendly warning to you guys so that you don't fall into the same trap with this person.