• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool, Iconic, and...Affordable

66 posts in this topic

I rarely spend anything near $500 on a single book I plan to keep anymore. Mostly I keep it to $50 and under. One can still buy a fair amount of cool pre-code crime and a variety Atlas books for cheap, even in mid-grade, though most of the truly classic covers are well into the hundreds or higher for a decent copy anymore.

I did buy this for under $500 last year, and still haven't got around to cracking it. Not a "classic" cover in the sense that everyone knows it, but certainly one of the coolest Fox crime covers out there.

P8280187_zps5cc1e908.jpg

lf_zpsce7b04fb.jpeg

Sqeggs, I liked this comic book so much that I bought two: a raw 6.0 and a slabbed 8.0. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bravo! It's a sensational early Ditko cover.

Less than $500? Is that possible? How about less than $400? How about less than $400 for the pair below including delivery? Yep. I got em cheap!!! And the Leading Comics is the highest graded one at that! I'm a school teacher. Cheap is the only way I can afford to do this.

LeadingComics12.jpg

allflash23-1.jpg

Yes, I have been looking to get a nice copy of Leading but prefer the earlier big logo copies. As for All Flash, that poor title is pretty dead price wise. I find them to be a lot of fun though and have a #4 and a Van Buren #25. Both were about $200 years ago and probably wouldn't go for much more now.

146214.jpg.44164b0cbb9a0597abb66f7e780cbf4e.jpg

146215.jpg.c57513092e3a451ff411cdb685190970.jpg