• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool, Iconic, and...Affordable

66 posts in this topic

Thanks, very happy to have it in my collection!

Thanks to a gracious boardie I have the following, and final, issue of the series (#4).

What is remarkable about the cover of #3 is how way ahead of its time in its atmospheres it is: if you read the 1990s series "Dark Dominion" by Jim Shooter it is pretty much about the same dominant theme. :)

hihBJ2oh.jpg

Starting to think I should have charged you more...... :devil:

Of course you should have – it was a donation thread! :baiting:

Kidding apart, I don’t know if I would have picked it at full price but someone else might have had… :D

I picked this up yesterday for two bucks ,i think its pretty cool :)

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/102_5223_zps5a44c883.jpg' alt='102_5223_zps5a44c883.jpg'>

Two bucks? That is a sweet deal. Congrats!!

Thanks, very happy to have it in my collection!

Thanks to a gracious boardie I have the following, and final, issue of the series (#4).

What is remarkable about the cover of #3 is how way ahead of its time in its atmospheres it is: if you read the 1990s series "Dark Dominion" by Jim Shooter it is pretty much about the same dominant theme. :)

hihBJ2oh.jpg

Starting to think I should have charged you more...... :devil:

Of course you should have – it was a donation thread! :baiting:

Kidding apart, I don’t know if I would have picked it at full price but someone else might have had… :D

You inspired me to pick up this copy on eBay a few days ago (less than $20).

_57_zps443c164f.jpg

You inspired me to pick up this copy on eBay a few days ago (less than $20).

_57_zps443c164f.jpg

Now THAT is a great deal! I paid more for my falling apart copy which I upgraded thanks to Dave.

This book is scarce, but due to fact it’s not collected you can find amazing deals from occasional, non-professional sellers. (thumbs u