• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Megacon review

18 posts in this topic

My Mega Con review

The show was a good one. The CGC crew was great, and they managed the flow of traffic around the booth extremely well. Even the "On Site" mobs did not deter them from providing great service and support! As always.... Thanks (thumbs u

The show was packed on Saturday and it was difficult to push through the masses of humanity that packed the isles. Friday and Sunday were the big signing days! The lines for the WD crew were huge but the books got signed! Thanks Torrey, you helped me get the opportunity to talk to <3 Erin Gray <3, that's one off the bucket list!

Having said that... 100% of the books I took to Mega Con were completed, and after reviewing my records I can say that not one signature was missed... Of course I'd be remiss if I did not thank my fellow facilitators who helped out at the show... It makes me smile thinking back on the sprit of cooperation that manifested itself during Megacon.

A special nod of thanks to all of the creators and media guests who I needed to get signatures from and whom, not one of you, cancelled!

Lets see in no particular order... Thanks to

Adonis

Torrey

Doug

James

Rich...

:applause: :applause:

Also I have to say, some of you guys read my post in the "Problems with Facilitators" thread where I shared my story about how difficult Anthony Daniels was to deal with when he picked a "fight" with me about the color pen my customer wanted used... Well add Anne Lockhart to that list... She argued with me about signing a BSG #1, she did not like the pen, (A brand new silver sharpie) she said was dull and blunted, and demanded that I remove the comic from the bag so she could sign when she wanted to.... What seemed like five minutes later she did sign the book and then preceded to steal my pen :frustrated:

This is proof that Richie is more charming than you are. He said Ann Lockhart flirted with him the whole time she was signing my BG #1.

:whistle:

Wait, What?

Does Rich even know when a woman is flirting??? I mean... as long as a restraining order is not filed the next day he might thank that there was flirting

So there! besides... Erin Gray smiled at me :cloud9:

Steve.. It was fun talking to you this weekend. You're a trip! Would love to hang out more often at future shows,

What's stopping you???

Is it Rich?

Hahaha! Nah I owe him a coupleof bbeers too

Yeah well, Your board name might be GODOFTHUNDER, but Rich (Crop duster) Henn was bringing the thunder all weekend! :sick:

That man needs to see a doctor!

Never....and I mean never get in an elevator with him

Hey Steve----

Pull my finger.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yeah well, Your board name might be GODOFTHUNDER, but Rich (Crop duster) Henn was bringing the thunder all weekend! :sick:

[font:Book Antiqua]Bwa hahhahahaa

To much information...!

[/font]

:roflmao:

Adonis was bringing a bit of thunder himself on Sunday. It was rough times in the hotel room

[font:Book Antiqua]Bwa hahhahahaa

To much information...!

[/font]

:roflmao:

For some reason I'm thinking of that new grading company that denotes "page smell" on the label...