• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex Ross Kingdom Come OA Question

32 posts in this topic

Actual market value on Alex Ross pages (even KC pages!) can be quite low, especially for pedestrian pages with no heroes. Though this is not the restaurant page that has been making the rounds and relentlessly hitting ebay.

A beautiful page. Even with Aquaman. :)

Really, the only problem with the page is how expensive Ross' work is. Only a few collectors can spend that type of money on a non-character (hero) page.

Most of us get very selective when art hits the $3,000 to $6,000 range. At least I know I do.

What your friend probably should do is load it up on eBay in one of their 30(?) day auctions. Give it a relatively high "Buy It Now" ($5.499 or $5,999) but let people "Make Offers".

You can always relist with a lower Buy It Now if someone doesn't grab it the first time around. I think they will let you relist it for free.

I just sold some things on eBay and the listing was free. It didn't seem like I had to pay anything unless it was sold.

That fee seems to be about 10 percent of the final cost. I sold something for $550 and the fee was $55 plus something called "Final Value Fee" on shipping of $1.50.

I think they got rid of most of the listing fees to entice more customers to participate but then ream you on the back end.

ADDENDUM:

Free insertion fees

Monthly free insertion fee listings (selling limits apply):

Store sellers:

Basic Store: Insertion fees are free for your first 150 listings per calendar month.

Premium Store: Insertion fees are free for your first 500 listings per calendar month.

Anchor Store: Insertion fees are free for your first 2,500 listings per calendar month.

All other sellers:

Insertion fees are free for your first 50 listings per calendar month.