• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just wondering

9 posts in this topic

how artists react if you as for a sketch or drawing of a character not of their creation.

I'm going to Reno con in Nov and trying to decide if I want to spend money on asking an artist to do a sketch for me, but the Character I would want sketched is golden age and no longer in print. thoughts and/or experiences?

how artists react if you as for a sketch or drawing of a character not of their creation.

I'm going to Reno con in Nov and trying to decide if I want to spend money on asking an artist to do a sketch for me, but the Character I would want sketched is golden age and no longer in print. thoughts and/or experiences?

Some artists are sort of particular on what characters they will draw. Most of them take it as a challenge, though.

So .... who are you planning to ask for a Don Winslow sketch? ;)

I was digging through the old sales from heritage and found this unpublished original piece from Zoltan Szenics. It kinda got me wondering what a modern artist would do with Singapore Sal

10wiqdi.jpg