• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King of all Sales - Keys, Sets and High Grade books Galore - Closed!

405 posts in this topic

:takeit:

Marvel Team Up 50 - VF/NM - $2.50

Marvel Team Up 79 - NM- - $3

Marvel Team Up 80 - NM - $2.50

Marvel Two In One 6 - VF- - $6

All yours - thanks for the purchase!

That's all for today. I'll probably finish up posting books tomorrow. I've got some sweet CGC graded books that I may post up in a separate thread next week just so they do not get lost in the mix.

ASM 20 sold via PM.

:takeit: Many thanks Andrew.

:frustrated: The least you could've done was leave the picture!

I didn't want to torture you with all the books you missed. Plenty books left that do have scans!

Amazing Adventure 17 - VF+ - $22

AmazingAdventures17_zps3fb14e0c.jpg

:takeit:

Sweet pick up if I do say so myself. I was shocked how nicely this one presented when I got it. The dark red cover really pops! Thanks for the purchase.

Dormammu- currently ranked 56th greatest villain of all time...

I'll take it...

Dormam-moving into a new home!

Thanks, Chris

Its yours - welcome to the boards! You looking for a complete set of Doctor Strange 169 - 183 to keep it company?

I just got back from Divergence with my wife - I'd rate it a sold B movie. Reading the book helped set up the movie but not necessary. We walked out of the theater to about 3 inches of snow on the car and a slushy ride home. Mother nature has been a real biatch this year!