• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King of all Sales - Keys, Sets and High Grade books Galore - Closed!

405 posts in this topic

I just got back from Divergence with my wife - I'd rate it a sold B movie. Reading the book helped set up the movie but not necessary. We walked out of the theater to about 3 inches of snow on the car and a slushy ride home. Mother nature has been a real biatch this year!

Yada yada yada...now list some comics! :P

Alright, alright, just kidding. I'd like to read the book. The movie, it does interest me, but the book more. A lot of my students have read or are reading it, and I like to see what they're into.

Looks like there is some weird mark on the cover of the 180 - let me go check to see if it was on the scanner and not the book.

The white line across his leg seems to be a printing defect since there is no mark on the inside of the front cover and there is no actual mark or scrape on the book. I'm going to stick by my grade and price but I thought it was best to point it out.

The first T book is a sweet start to this letter. 1st Porcupine - don't wait fro him to make it into the theaters!

Tales to Astonish 48 - FN+ - $40

Sold to Grinin

For those that have been waiting - the 180 is sweet!

Strange Tales 180 - VF/NM - $70

StrangeTales180_zpsa28292a4.jpg

:takeit:

Many thanks - smoking red ink on the cover of this one.