• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Now Amazing Spider-man # 1

75 posts in this topic

With all the variants and hype and such a high print run, theres no way this isn't going to be a collectors pot of gold. In 10 yrs when they kill spider-man again, each of these 3.5 billion books will be worth hundreds of cents at least!!!

I'm buying 40 copies of each. :makepoint:

With all the variants and hype and such a high print run, theres no way this isn't going to be a collectors pot of gold. In 10 yrs when they kill spider-man again, each of these 3.5 billion books will be worth hundreds of cents at least!!!

IDK I bought 50 - Batman # 1's. Turned out alright. But that was a total re-boot. Im not too sure on this. But no risk......

I'm sure the same could be said for ASM 700, but those are still holding some value surprisingly.

To me, how big a run an issue might have does not determine it's success. I think if it goes into multiple printings, it's a success. And of course, the more multiple printings, the greater the success.

ASM 700 is a great example. It hit 5 printings in total, definitely in the top 10 of most printings for a single issue from Marvel. For what it's worth, I think ASM #1 will hit at least 4 printings.

Just my 2 cents ;)

K.