• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanos vs Darkseid!

76 posts in this topic

You're not seriously comparing Superman with the Destroyer ? lol

SA Destroyer has dozens of powers far above anything Supes can produce.

No I was comparing Superman to the forges in Pittsburg which were able to melt Thor's hammer back together....

That was a temporary fix until he got it back to Asgard for Odin to mend.

That's just Stan's poetic licence from the Silver Age...... :whistle:

Yeah, kinda like Spidey beating the tar out of Firelord. Yeah, it was awesome but c'mon, really?

Whenever two heroes meet for the first time they will fight over some misunderstanding. And they will be equally matched for the duration of the fight. No amount of ninjas can ever defeat anyone. Also, no matter how many ninjas you kill, there's always the same amount of ninjas. Pretty much theyre just like flies.

Thanos wins without a thought with glove. Without glove, they have a clsoe fight, but Thanos still wins! He takes on practicly the whole Marvel universe in the mini series he has, he is stronger than Hulk, more intelligent than Reed Richards.

I like Darkseid, but he would struggle with The Silver Surfer, nevermind Thanos, the titan who cheats death!

Edited by herc2000

Thanos wins without a thought with glove. Without glove, they have a clsoe fight, but Thanos still wins! He takes on practicly the whole Marvel universe in the mini series he has, he is stronger than Hulk, more intelligent than Reed Richards.

I like Darkseid, but he would struggle with The Silver Surfer, nevermind Thanos, the titan who cheats death!

YUP

Galactus would kick his spoon though.

Also which comic would you rather have

Iron Man 55 or Jimmy Olsen 134, lol, I know my choice

So wait, i saw the video clip, what run is that Galactus gets the kicked out of him by Thanos?

I love the posts of thor's hammer and captain's shield clips in the posts. Kudos for the detective work.

Also about Superman, I think professor X or Phoenix would have an easy time with telepathic powers...

Another question, who is the ultimate baddie out of both universes? Or is Thanos that?

I remember as a kid reading my first Thanos story and calling shenanigans.

He just didn't seem plausible. Like a kid one-upping someone; "Yeah? Well MY guy can lift a hundred TRILLION tons, and, and, he can destroy the entire galaxy with his breath, and he's immune to everything your guy can do times a million!"

Of course, if I had read DCs back then, I would have been really used to that sort of thing. :baiting:

Superman once blew out a star with a breath of air he inhaled from the Earth.....

I'd go against the grain and say Darkseid, because this is one villain vs a nest of marvel or DC characters and everyone knows that pound for pound DC's characters are more powerful.

I mean seriously who in the marvel side can measure up to supes? Dark Phoenix???

and Darkseid battles the JLA with supes in it.

I'm not a DC fan, but sometimes you got to face the music.

I disagree. There are tons of people in the MU who could eat Superman's lunch. And the tippy top of the Marvel power scale is way higher than the DC counterpart.

SA Superman could shove around planets, blow out stars, travel back in time and kill baby Thanos-what could be more powerful than that?

Name me one thing Supes is going to do to:

The Living Tribunal

The Beyonder (pre-retcon)

The Protégé

Thanos w/ IG

Galactus

Any of the celestials

Franklin Richards

etc,

etc,

etc,

The Beyonder sucks. :foryou:

How about Merlyn and Roma (used also by Pacheco when he had to make the Fantastic Four reasonable again)?

Name me one thing Supes is going to do to:

The Living Tribunal - heat vision/super punch/go back in time, kill em as infants

The Beyonder (pre-retcon) heat vision/super punch/go back in time, kill him as infant

The Protégé heat vision/super punch/go back in time, kill him as infant

Thanos w/ IG heat vision/super punch/go back in time, kill him as infant

Galactus heat vision/super punch/go back in time, kill him as infant

Any of the celestials heat vision/super punch/go back in time, kill em as infants

Franklin Richards heat vision/super punch/go back in time, kill him as infant

etc,

etc,

etc,