• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanos vs Darkseid!

76 posts in this topic

I'd go against the grain and say Darkseid, because this is one villain vs a nest of marvel or DC characters and everyone knows that pound for pound DC's characters are more powerful.

I mean seriously who in the marvel side can measure up to supes? Dark Phoenix???

and Darkseid battles the JLA with supes in it.

I'm not a DC fan, but sometimes you got to face the music.

I'd go against the grain and say Darkseid, because this is one villain vs a nest of marvel or DC characters and everyone knows that pound for pound DC's characters are more powerful.

I mean seriously who in the marvel side can measure up to supes? Dark Phoenix???

Good point. Superman could pick up Thor's hammer-and snap it. And bend Cap's shield into a taco. Then stuff the Hulk into it. We gotta judge these 2 dudes by who they fight......

Good point. Superman could pick up Thor's hammer-and snap it. And bend Cap's shield into a taco. Then stuff the Hulk into it. We gotta judge these 2 dudes by who they fight......

Superman cant pick up Thors Hammer

Thanos.

Marvel used him and now if DC/WB uses Darkseid, the general public is just going to think DC ripped Marvel off...Which is too bad...

But in the comic book realm...I don't know...Pretty fair fight...I think they would duke it out, see they are too evenly matched and then team up to help the other gain complete dominance of thier respective universes and call it a day.

If Darkseid had the anti-life equation, Thanos would fall and worship his feet...

Edited by Wall-Crawler

Well he could melt it with his heat vision....

Actually, Thor walked through Supes heat vision like it wasn't there.

Thanos and Darkseid have already fought, in the Marvel v DC series, and it was pretty even.

Thanos and Darkseid have already fought, in the Marvel v DC series, and it was pretty even.

Remember Superman can moderate his heat vision to cooking hotdogs or slicing titanium-that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Anyway we were talking about the hammer, and I can prove Superman's heat vision would melt it if I have to......

No way. Look how powerful Thanos was in Warlock even without any 'gloves'. Darkseid is merely some math geek with some dumb 'equation'. An equation is harmless. And as mentioned he always keeps his arms behind his back so uppercut city man.....

Remember Superman can moderate his heat vision to cooking hotdogs or slicing titanium-that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Anyway we were talking about the hammer, and I can prove Superman's heat vision would melt it if I have to......

Trust me, Supes had it on full blast, and Thor's hammer is a lot more durable than his skin.

Trust me, Supes had it on full blast, and Thor's hammer is a lot more durable than his skin.

Ok here we go. ~ahem~

In Thor #118 the Destroyer sliced Mjolnir in two. In #119 Thor went to the steel forges in Pittsburg to mend his hammer. Superman can generate way more heat with his heat vision than the steel forges in Pittsburg therefore he could QUITE easily melt Thor's silly mallet.

9849_210693685771049_1727820278_n.jpg

thorgoggles.jpg

You're not seriously comparing Superman with the Destroyer ? lol

SA Destroyer has dozens of powers far above anything Supes can produce.

No I was comparing Superman to the forges in Pittsburg which were able to melt Thor's hammer back together....

No I was comparing Superman to the forges in Pittsburg which were able to melt Thor's hammer back together....

That was a temporary fix until he got it back to Asgard for Odin to mend.

That's just Stan's poetic licence from the Silver Age...... :whistle:

Ha ha ok. That sounds legit. I'm pretty sure he couldn't bend Cap's shield either....it's like as hard as Kryptonian metal....

Yeah, kinda like Spidey beating the tar out of Firelord. Yeah, it was awesome but c'mon, really?