• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byrne/Austin Art Day: Uncanny X-men page

7 posts in this topic

At last, my X-men grail…a fantastic Byrne X-Men #128 battle page with Phoenix and Wolverine in action!

13545841605_7d16034e4c_m.jpg

Click for larger image

Classic bottom panel of Wolverine slashing looks remarkably similar to the iconic X-Men #133 cover hm

13545966903_855817b852.jpg

Plus, a haunting image of Phoenix in "near death experience" of being buried alive by Proteus…remember that? Altogether, six amazing panels show why I've always loved X-Men comics-- and Byrne/Austin art in particular-- making this a grail-worthy page for me.

Have a look: CAF Link

Today is my birthday-- a good day to share something really special to me. :cloud9: Enjoy!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and birthday wishes! I enjoyed a nice birthday lunch today with fellow NYC boardies, talking art and comics! (thumbs u

Finding a nice Byrne X-Men page with Wolverine and Phoenix is a dream come true. While I'm one year older today, holding this X-Men page makes me feel younger, even giddy! :whee:

Dino