• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What in the hell !?

71 posts in this topic

The Guardians were a one shot in MSH 18. About five years later, in 1974/1975 they were guest stars in an Defenders arc, then a Marvel Two in One story and a Marvel Team Up. About a year later they got their own series for about a year.

That was the old version. I know nothing about the current version. Star Lord joined them in between MSH 18 and the Defenders run. He had an appearance in Marvel Preview, but not sure where that falls in chronological order.

I remember the series that came out in the 90's.

Before the movie was announced, I don't think I ever heard anyone even mention GotG as something they liked. Movie hype does crazy things.

Wait did some guys just say they were huge Marvel Zombies?????

I'm outta here-

Yall are implying it was a bad idea to put my life savings into this? :o Oh mess

I'm a little worried that that's your life saving...

:whistle:

You and me both lol:ohnoez:

Well, I had more, but the Bitcoin thing didn't go so hot either

I'm just curious…

I was a huge Marvel Zombie as a kid. I read a TON of Spider-Man comics for the first 20 years or so of my life. I can honestly say I know NOTHING about the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Am I alone? I'm honestly excited to see the film simply to find out what the heck it is about…

My first exposure was the Marvel Presents run. I would have been 10 or 11 but I as sci fi nerd too. I liked it. Also like Killraven and Deathlok among Marvel mainstay titles

Same for me, plus the Astonishing Tales reprint of MSH 18. Pence copies.

I repeat-how can like 4 dudes guard an entire galaxy of 300 billion solar systems???? They'd be busier than a one-legged man in an-you know....

I repeat-how can like 4 dudes guard an entire galaxy of 300 billion solar systems???? They'd be busier than a one-legged man in an-you know....

That's it! That's why the universe isn't teaming with life and aren't visiting us with their presents and trinkets...they all died while the Guardians were off making comic books. Gotta keep an eye on things...

The art in this book is garbage. It looks like whoever inked it did it in a day.

The GotG hit their high note in the Korvac Saga. Five years from now, people will be like, "they made a movie of those guys?"

Before the movie was announced, I don't think I ever heard anyone even mention GotG as something they liked. Movie hype does crazy things.

Seems insane such a price on this book

I wonder if the new Man of Steel might generate some movie hype bump up the Superman 76 and Worlds Finest 71...

These 2 books seem like ultra keys as compared to this GotG crazy price

Anybody know if there is a difference in movie hyped books golden versus bronze and coppers?

The movie trailer looks awesome i will see it for sure

Seems insane such a price on this book

I wonder if the new Man of Steel might generate some movie hype bump up the Superman 76 and Worlds Finest 71...

These 2 books seem like ultra keys as compared to this GotG crazy price

Anybody know if there is a difference in movie hyped books golden versus bronze and coppers?

The movie trailer looks awesome i will see it for sure

GA prices seem to be much less susceptible to movie hype than BA and CA.