• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STRUMMER2 KUDOS/FEEDBACK

33 posts in this topic

Ken and I just completed a 4 figure deal and it couldn't have went smoother. Payment was made immediately, books were shipped the next day and all parties were very happy. Do not hesitate to do a deal with Ken, he's part of what makes this place a good thing for us collectors.

Pick up Ken's ToS58 CGC 8.0....couldn't be happier! Great price! Fantastic communication! Shipped within 2 days! Packed very safe! A true pleasure to deal with!!

Deal with confidence!!

Thanks again Ken!

Strummer2 answered my want to buy ad, I look at his selection bout the book I wanted + 3 more I couldn't pass up, Made around a $1500 purchase from Ken and couldn't be happier!

Fast shipping, Well packed, Incredible prices, Quick to reply, Great selection, Very nice to deal with!

Five star all around.

Recently completed my first deal with Ken and it was an absolute pleasure! Ken's communication is top notch and he is very easy to work with. Thanks again for the great book Ken! Looking forward to our next deal (thumbs u

Completed a mega purchase with Ken that resulted in X-Men #1-3, 14, Giant Size X-Men #1, Fantastic Four #52 and a few other issues. He was awesome to deal with, and a pleasure to talk comics with.

Definitely will be buying more from Ken after I recover from this purchase. Great seller and one of reasons why I look to these forums to build my collection.

Thanks again

Exceptional transaction, paid immediately and acknowledged receipt on date of delivery.

It was great to talk shop and discover that the appreciation for great deals has not been completely killed off by the flippers, selfish dealers, CPR crowd and the ever-growing number of "buyers" with the undeserved sense of entitlement. I will enjoy peddling many more items to Ken directly rather than posting in the sales forum.