• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STRUMMER2 KUDOS/FEEDBACK

33 posts in this topic

THANKS KEN FOR A SMOOTH TRANSACTION!!! I GOT A HULK 181 CGC 8 THAT KEN REPLIED TO MY "WANT TO BUY" THREAD. HE LEFT ME HIS NUMBER AND SENT ME A LINK TO HIS DREAM COLLECTION BY THE WAY IT TRUELY IS A DREAM COLLECTION. SUPER COOL TO TALK TO AND WILL DEF DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN.

THANKS ALOT

SSLIM66

MATT

My pleasure Matt glad you are happy with your Hulk 181 8.0 CGC book!

You are a great person to work with yourself, and I am glad to have you as a fellow collector to talk with and collect with.

I look forward to helping you grow your collection and to just have fun sharing our favorite hobby!

Best,

Ken

strummer2@verizon.net

Ken,

Thanks SO much in helping me out with the Avengers #6 comic! It arrived packed very safe and was better in person than it was in the photo you sent!

I'll surely be back for more comics soon! :)

Thanks again,

Ron

Cool Ron and will ready to give you great service books and prices when you are ready just give me an email or a call!

Glad to make you happy!

I will be listing some great books from my private collection this week!

Ken

As the most recent kudos in this thread states, Ken is fair on negotiating his prices, and definitely a nice guy to deal with. Made a deal on Friday and the book is here Monday morning. Lightning fast shipping, and packaged securely. Will probably buy some more books from Ken soon!

Ken was fantastic to deal with!

He's got a great inventory, and is truly a genuinely nice guy.

I bought a 4-dollar figure book from him, and he was great from start to finish! Quick responses, excellent communcation, great packaging, the whole 9 yards. He really wanted me to be pleased with the transaction.

Certainly an asset to these boards and a seller I will not hesitate to buy from again.

Thanks buddy!