• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Digital Comic Museum Celebrates 4th B-day

6 posts in this topic

The Digital Comic Museum is celebrating it's 4th birthday. :cloud9:

"In the last 4 years we have have grown our comic collection to nearly 16,000 and all available for free."

DCM 2014 Anniversary Gift Section

What's an anniversary without gifts? A number of special gifts were donated by several scanners for our special day.

These files can be downloaded / viewed online at: http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?cid=1110

DCMbanner6-PLad.gif

(shrug) Well hell, if no other comic book fans here will say it, I will...

Congratulations Digital Comic Museum on FOUR YEARS!! :whee:

You and your volunteers do great work for EVERYONE to enjoy. (thumbs u All that effort is much appreciated. :applause:

Ana a special congrats to cimmerian32 who's work is top-drawer eye candy of the highest quality.

Personally I've enjoyed your shares through the years and they never fail to blow me away. Whatever technique you use to produce such clean yet faithful pages is masterful. (worship) Thank you. :cloud9:

It is a great reference. I can't decide if fans around here just don't realize what they offer, or if it doesn't involve tacking irons or census numbers there's little interest. lol(:

There was a time early on where I dreamed of a Planet Comics run, so cool and yet so expensive. So it's literally a dream come true. :cloud9:

Planet_Comics__11_cov.jpgPlanet Comics

And man, love me some Ghost Comics. (worship)

t_Ghost_01th.jpgGhost Comics

And classics like Phantom Lady 17, oh yeah...

Phantom_Lady__Fox__017_01_Heritage.jpgPhantom Lady

Want to wallow in some Frazetta goodness? Go for it.

Thunda01_01.jpgThunda

All viewable right now with their "Preview" button, perfect for tablets. Or download for your archives. Someone's done all the work, all that's left is to enjoy yourselves. ;)

It's a fantastic site. I've spent a lot of time on there over the last year or so reading GA comic books.

Charlton, Marvel Family, Crime Does Not Pay, Simon and Kirby, Plastic Man / Police Comics for me.