• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America #6 CGC 9.8 variant, yes, 1st Winter Soldier- CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

UPDATE!

Found some more copies from my hoard. Still 3 1 copies of the #6 variant, plus a CGC 9.8 SS #6. See pics below

I have 1 copies, all white pages.

$175 each plus $23 tracked shipping to USA, $20 Canada. PM if interested.

cap6set.jpg

cap6VAR.jpg

I also have other CGC 9.8 copies from the Brubaker 2008 series: #1,3, 26SS, 41 variant.

PM for details

If you still have a 6 9.8 and a 6 9.8 SS i'll take both. If one or both are already gone you can ignore this (thumbs u (Too many #6s in this thread can't keep track!)

I was just informed from the OP that I don't have a copy even though I posted I will take it in the thread following a post from the OP that 1 copy was left.

Help me understand how I don't have a copy to purchase?

I was just informed from the OP that I don't have a copy even though I posted I will take it in the thread following a post from the OP that 1 copy was left.

Help me understand how I don't have a copy to purchase?

Very simple, someone verified via PM they wanted to buy before you expressed interest. I just didn't have time to update the thread quickly enough before you posted.

Interest in these books got very high very quickly so I'm sorry some people are now missing out.

I'm sorry but I don't agree.

It's not how the sales works.

lol

Please tell me how you intend to force a sale with me that I never agreed to in the first place? I already told you that I have made arrangments, via PM, with someone else to sell this book BEFORE you expressed any interest. You seriously expect me to back out of my word with another board member because you feel entitled now?

You're rapidly using up any goodwill with me, just move along please.

Look the only goodwill I will see is if you sell me the book.

At this point I'm done and I (as well as others) see how you operate. Flimsy rules and poor communications.