• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America #6 CGC 9.8 variant, yes, 1st Winter Soldier- CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

Only 1 #6 CGC 9.8 variant plus the #6 CGC SS left!

Were these still available on Monday night?

Barely, I got a PM to confirm a deal was pending. The deal is done pending payment.

Look the only goodwill I will see is if you sell me the book.

At this point I'm done and I (as well as others) see how you operate. Flimsy rules and poor communications.

I'll take it as a learning experience and I'll think twice before selling here again. But no one who has dealt with me before has ever had a complaint.

I'm only sorry I didn't have 20 of these books because I could have sold all of them quite easily and it would have made a lot of memebers happy.

Barely, I got a PM to confirm a deal was pending. The deal is done pending payment.

Man, that's confusing. Offering them as available, but they were actually taken pending payment. That's just bound to confuse pretty much everyone.

If they were only pending payment that would have been good information to post.

Man, that's confusing. Offering them as available, but they were actually taken pending payment. That's just bound to confuse pretty much everyone.

If they were only pending payment that would have been good information to post.

I did post 'pending payment', just not timely enough. I can't address my sales thread 7/24. This is why I asked for PMs to begin with.

How can you expect people to know what has been sold if you only take PMs for the books and you don't update the sales thread in a timely manner to let others know what is taken?

Thanks for not selling it to me. I'll find another copy but rest assured if you sell here again I won't be buying from you.

How can you expect people to know what has been sold if you only take PMs for the books and you don't update the sales thread in a timely manner to let others know what is taken?

Thanks for not selling it to me. I'll find another copy but rest assured if you sell here again I won't be buying from you.

Fine by me, your money is not good here anyways.

I am not a 24/7 online retail outlet here to respond to all your hurt feelings and butt hurt complaints. If you have an eBay ID please let me know what it is so I can block you there to save yourself the possible angst having to deal with me again. :baiting: