• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Marvel & DC. 50-80% off guide. Recap w/ DISCOUNTS

254 posts in this topic

Like the title says, several hundred raw Marvel and DC books at deep discounts of OS guide. All kinds of titles and grades. Most will be in the mid grade range but there will be plenty of high grade as well. Not much in the way of early silver or mega keys. There will be plenty of deals to be had and freebies along the way.

This thread will likely run for a couple of weeks. I will invoice at the end. Feel free to start a pile.

Terms:

Shipping will be $5.50 for a Flat Rate Priority envelope (up to 3 books sandwiched in between 2 pieces of rigid cardboard).

For more than 3 books, will likely have to go Flat Rate Medium box which you can figure on about 15-20 books for $11. More books than that, PM and we'll figure something out.

Out of country folks, contact me and we'll work something out.

Insurance is optional and at your request. If you are buying higher grade books and it's going to be shipped in an envelope, I'd advise you get insurance or spring for the extra cash to ship it in a box. There's only so much protection an envelope can offer even with good cardboard on both sides.

Checks and MO only, no Paypal.

:takeit: in the thread trumps all PMs.

No probies, HOSers or people I may have on ignore.

Going to try and keep this alphabetical but wont guarantee anything. Books up in a minute.