• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze X-Men Crossovers

15 posts in this topic

I'm working on collecting BA ('75-84 for the X-Men) X-Men crossovers. Please take a moment to look over the list I have so far and add any that you're aware of that I'm missing.

Once I feel like I have a fairly comprehensive list I'll be making a web page for it (similar to my SA X-Men page).

Amazing Spider-Man 161 162

Avengers 211

Avengers Annual 10

Bizarre Adventures 27

Captain America 264

Daredevil 196

Dazzler 1, 2, 22

Defenders 62, 63

Foom 10

Heroes for Hope - One Shot

Hulk 180, 181, 182

Hulk Annual 7

Iron Fist 15

Iron Man Annual 4

Marvel Adventures 3, 5, 8, 15

Marvel Fanfare 3, 4, 33, 40, 45

Marvel Team Up 38, 53, 69, 70, 89, 100, 117, 118, 135

Marvel Team-Up Annual 1

Marvel Treasury Edition 26, 27

Marvel Two-in-One 68, 76, 96

Micronauts 37

Moon Knight (vol. 1) 35

Power Man & Iron Fist 57

Rom 17, 18, 19, 32

Spectacular Spider-Man 17

Spider-Woman 37, 38, 39

Spidey Super Stories 8, 15

Supervillain Team-Up 14

What If? 27, 29, 31, 37

Wolverine (mini) 1, 2, 3, 4

X-Men At The State Fair - One Shot

X-Men Graphic Novel 5

X-Men/Obnoxio The Clown - One Shot

or Iceman's Champions apps?

Angel was in the Champions also. foreheadslap.gif

That was all after they were X-Men though. It seems that OG is going for appearances of X-Men who were actively on the team at the time. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong OG.

Dazzler 38, Captain America Annual 8, Alpha Flight 13, Contest of Champions 1-3. X-men v Teen Titans. New Mutants 1-20 (about) Graphic Novel 6, X-men & Micornauts mini. Secret Wars, Classic X-men,

Wolverine and Kitty or the other minis like Alpha Flight v X-men, Nightcrawler etc? Not sure of the dates.

Did they have cameos in Death of Captain Marvel (do cameos count?)

Hulk 172 may be 1974 but it is the old X-men and not the new, right in the last panel.

x4.jpgx5.jpgx1.jpg

2-in-1 annual 7 has Colossus (he's on the cover too) and an X-Men cameo. Team-up 4 has X-Men and 23 has Iceman and team cameo. Hulk 278/279 Wolverine and X-Men cameo. FF 217 has Dazzler. FF 236-I don't think they're in the issue but they're on the cover-and its Byrne. FF 250-its the Skrulls but it looks like them and again they're on the cover and its Byrne. I'm still not sure what your criteria are--some of the books on your list feature non-current X-Men (Hulk 180-182, 2-in-1 68,76 & some of the Team-Ups-unless the current team also appears-I don't know) and some of those Fanfares are from well after '84.

Anyway I love these sorts of lists-this is the way I like to collect. Happy Hunting!

Are you going to put your list of BA crossovers on a webpage like your SA list of X-Men appearances?

Yes. I'm going to do it one of two ways. Either I'll come up with some kind of specific criteria or I'll just post all Bronze books with X-Men Apps that I think should be on the page with little or no special criteria.

The Silver Age page was a little easier to have a specific criteria, but the Bronze age gets a lot more complicated. I'm leaning toward just posting whatever I feel like with little or no real criteria.

On that note, I'm thinking of adding FF #35 & 36 to my Silver Age list. The entire team is in both books in several panels. I feel like it's more then just a cameo even though they don't really play a part in the stories. Maybe some of you all could take a look at those two issues (or in Masterworks) and tell me what you think.