• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey...remember Mr. 1.8?!?!

55 posts in this topic

What is this nonsense? Did the thread get cleaned up or was that really it?

I think it got cleaned up or reposted. There was a lot more convesation about that guy back then. I tried to sell him my ASM #1 1.8.

So is it a fraudulent listing?

No...its an excuse for you to post more.

Mr. 1.8 was a very strange individual for the short time he was here. When I saw all these 1.8's on eBay, it had to be him.

Doesn't appear to be any wrongdoing...just very interesting.

Continue to post kav....post away young man!

What is this nonsense? Did the thread get cleaned up or was that really it?

I think it got cleaned up or reposted. There was a lot more convesation about that guy back then. I tried to sell him my ASM #1 1.8.

Here's another one of his WTB threads.

And another.

And another.

Ok well at least I didn't post an irrelevant thread....keep on truckin I guess...

So is it a fraudulent listing?

No…its an excuse for you to post more.

Does he need an excuse?

391956_1267882702831_full+(1).jpg

Ok well at least I didn't post an irrelevant thread....keep on truckin I guess...

At this point I suspect Brock is instigating you. He started the thread after all, and admitted it was for no specific reason lol

I didn't start the thread to get at kav...in fact, I think he's an interesting character as well.

All the 1.8s of key books listed by one seller reminded me of Mr. 1.8. Certainly others remember him.

That was all...I'll start a more relevant thread next time...

For kav :foryou:

I might be dense, but was his goal to press them and sell for more? In those low grades the cost and grading fees don't really make it worth it, do they?

I think he just liked low graders and saw them as a way to collect his keys.

I think he only bought slabbed copies, but I might be remembering that wrong.