• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging interest in sketch opp with Adam Kubert

82 posts in this topic

Definitely interested in both Kubert Bros artwork. It's just a question of when. Would they also be open to headshots or is this solely full figs with background?

If it goes through I can ask and find out

dang...... why is the best opps happening when my wallet is on a diet?? :sorry::cry:

When are you planning on starting this opps??

How about for Herb... when is that starting??

Will do group pm for all interested in Herb Trimpe

Would it be gauche to ask if someone was willing to be a handler for simple signatures on this thread? I mean yes I'd like a sketch - I just have a few covers I'd like signed a little more.

Would it be gauche to ask if someone was willing to be a handler for simple signatures on this thread? I mean yes I'd like a sketch - I just have a few covers I'd like signed a little more.

I talked to Andy 2 days ago about a signing for us. We are working on setting it up for June. But it really depends what his vacation schedule is like.

As for Adam I'm sure Mike can look into it for you when the sketch OPP with him goes live.

I talked to Andy 2 days ago about a signing for us. We are working on setting it up for June. But it really depends what his vacation schedule is like.

As for Adam I'm sure Mike can look into it for you when the sketch OPP with him goes live.

Will look into both Adam and Andy. Will let everyone know once I get confirm

Will look into both Adam and Andy. Will let everyone know once I get confirm

This is great news; thanks for not making me feel too badly about just wanting a signature or two. Please let me know what I would need to do when the appropriate time comes. Many thanks gents!