• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging interest in sketch opp with Adam Kubert

82 posts in this topic

Spoke to his rep at beginning of the month, nothing is finalized yet but wanted to throw it out there :wishluck:

Will not ask/proceed if there isnt any interest. Adam would be pricey($500-$600), sketch would be 1 full figure inked with background. May be able to get Andy in on this as well

Herb Trimpe--confirmed, 1 full figure colored $200.If anyone is interested please let me know thx

pretty cool, ill have to drop Andy a call later today and let him know how excited everyone is about this.

Thanks Doug

Working with the art rep, as stated nothing is finalized. Spoke to him at Carbo about it, he said he could ask Adam/Andy about it if people were serious. Hence, the gauging interest thread

But thank you for your concern (thumbs u

I'm interested, Mike. When do you see it taking place if it happens? And will it be a classic @home sketch opp or something done at a show?

The rep said it could be done in their studio if they were to accept

I'm interested, Mike. When do you see it taking place if it happens? And will it be a classic @home sketch opp or something done at a show?

The rep said it could be done in their studio if they were to accept

Very cool. Keeping my fingers crossed!