• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE TRADING POST THREAD

245 posts in this topic

No, its no big deal. No need to be sorry. You didn't know. Welcome to the boards and jump in and start getting to know everyone. It is a cool place.

I should have read that first post though...duh. I have been lurking for a few weeks...these boards are awesome.

I’m mostly putting this on for fun, as I think interest is obviously limited.

This is the first issue of the italian Fantastic Four, from 1971. It does not use the original cover, but rather a promotional 1970s piece.

It originally came with a sticker and a poster using the same image of the cover. The sticker is not there, but the poster is included (has a small tape stain but is in great shape, I can take a picture if needed).

For evaluation purposes, a copy in this condition on the italian market usually goes for no less than 150-180 Euro (around $200-250).

Current Trade: I Fantastici Quattro #1

1UBrqrHh.jpg

Condition: FVF

Shipping Info: Worldwide

Duration: 24 hours

Want List: Lower grade early Fantastic Four issues that I still miss. Here’s my missing ones list:

1 - 2 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 9 - 10 - 12 - 18 - 21 - 23 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28.

Of course, for the more expensive issues I can try to offer additional stuff for trade or we can find some kind of deal.

I can also be interested in a low grade #13 – right now I have a copy which is pretty much low grade, about a G or G+ at best. :)

Also interested in: Avengers #8, Daredevil #4 and X-Men #11. Ah, and Amazing Spider-Man #4 but probably that is too expensive even in low grade. :)

It‘s from April 6, 1971. :)

You can check the chronology of the italian Fantastic Four title here:

http://atomik67.altervista.org/COMICS-EDITORI/CORNO/FQ-DOCUMENTI/FQ_Crono1.htm

(my copy has just the poster and not the double sticker, which is very rare).

I explained the chronology of the publications of Fantastic Four in the foreign Silver Age comics thread.

I'll give it a whirl

Current Trade: Batman: Vengeance of Bane

trade005_zps9193becf.jpg

trade006_zps9b1ba0d3.jpg

Condition: 9.0/9.2 IMO

Additional Info: 1st print

Shipping Info: US Only

Want List: Value this around $50 - Looking for anything with similar value, keys, slabs, etc. Prefer Batman related items but open to anything comic related. Thanks! (thumbs u

83a09268-2f84-4331-8418-d16a3391be0d_zps1a51dc72.jpg

Condition: CGC Graded 9.4, White Pages, brand new, clean slab (received last week)

Additional Info: CGC Cert Num - 1133991008

*Both local comic book dealer and I honestly expected a 9.6 so may be worth resubmitting.

Shipping Info: US preferred

Want List: Looking for mostly modern ASMs in 9.8. Preferably 90s, Sins Past, or Grim Hunt issues. Especially interested in #s 227, 406, 410, 432, 434, 435, 441 though. Would consider anything that fills gaps in my registry *pokes sig*

If there's no objections, I'll give it a go!

Current Trade:

Junior Comics #12,

scan0001_zps5d722acb.jpg

scan0002_zpsf96b27b7.jpg

Condition: GDVG, dust shadow, spine stress and staple tears, evidence of previous spine roll, spine split bottom left corner, cover loose but still attached. See scans.

Additional Info: Feldstein headlights cover/interior art, lingerie panels, GGA.

Shipping Info: Worldwide

Want List: Similar vaule ($200-250) pre-code horror, crime, suspense comics. Would also consider game used Calgary Flames items (Sticks, jerseys, gloves, goalie equipment).