• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE TRADING POST THREAD

245 posts in this topic

Here is some more stuff to trade.

I am also looking for Ultimate Spider-Man HC 8 and 7

Bomb Queen tpb 4

Hack Slash OMnibus 1

And Green Lantern trades

And Avengers Assemble HC vol 2

or CGC Batman or Thor.

photo s1.jpg

photo 2013-10-0204-27-46-150_resized_zps689c6b32.jpg

photo IMG_20140306_093050_edited_resized1_zps17425ccb.jpg

Well if Big Daddy is ending his offer early I'll try again.

Option 1 - Teen Titans # 37 CGC SS 6.0 signed by Gene Colan and Nick Cardy

DSC_9571-X2.jpg

Option 2 - Action Comics #812 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Michael Turner and Talent Caldwell

Turner%20Superman-X2.jpg

Option 3 - Infinity Gauntlet 1-4 NM (Raw)

011-X2.jpg

Option 4 - Charmed # 2 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Holly Marie Combs & Rose McGowan

DSC_7823-X2.jpg

DSC_7824-X2.jpg

Option 5 - Tomb Raider 1 CGC 9.8 Turner cover

Tomb%20Raider-X2.jpg

Option 6 - Lazarus #1 CGC 9.8

laz-X2.jpg

Option 7 - Wake #1 CGC 9.8

wake-X2.jpg

I tried to make the offers all over the place as far as price goes to try and get something out there for anyone's price range. If you see something you have interest in but are unsure you have something that fits what you think I want for it, shoot me a PM and lets talk it over. As far as I'm concerned offers can be combined at our discretion

I'm interested in TONS of stuff. I just started a WTB thread requesting almost any and all books from May 1971 (birthdate)

Big interest in the CGC SS program, especially if it is an artist I don't have already

Gen 13, Divine Right, Amazing Spider-man, All-Star 58, New Mutants 87, 98, Annual 2, Nova the original series, Spectacular Spider-man 64, I could go on and on. Just shoot me an offer! :whee:

Ill go next if no one wants to go or has a spot, got some original 60s Archie artwork and some other stuff.

You can't claim a spot ahead of time. You can either jump in if the current offer expires with no trade, or if the current offer results in a completed transaction and the person who's next in line passes their place to make an offer.

TradingPost/PIF Discussion Thread if you want to discuss it further.

I offer the item below for trade.

Read up on it at Amazon, link below. I've never opened it, but it looks really cool and super pose-able.

http://www.amazon.com/Revoltech-Poseable-Action-Figure-Machine/dp/B005EVC8RI/ref=sr_1_6?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1397451714&sr=1-6&keywords=revoltech+iron+man

Condition: New in box, unopened

Shipping Info: US Only

Duration: 24 hours

Want List: Looking for mostly graded comics. I collect Walking Dead, Flash Vol 2, Avengers (vol 1-3), Starman, Justice League (Giffen/Maguire era), Strange Tales, and 100 Bullets.

Here is the link to my registry sets, for what I am missing:

sig.jpg

2014-04-14005523_zps4653be78.jpg

2014-04-14005537_zps3e43cf9c.jpg

7ff61cc5-dd4d-4abe-be87-dd5855e68562_zps28d9e52e.jpg

61HyF1mB8eL._SL1500_.jpg

71oBwL3Of7L._SL1500_.jpg

Taking another shot.

One book up for Trade:

Amazing Spider-Man 129 CGC 3.5 White pages

there are three tears on the top of the back cover.

photo2_zps82c5ed48.jpg

photo1_zps62c5df53.jpg

photo3_zpse21ace81.jpg

Make an offer: I'm looking for single digit Green Lantern including lower grade #1, Brave and the Bold 54, Hulk 180, ASM 3 or 4, X-Men 94, GSXM1, and lots of others. Post some trade offers. Doesn't have to be 1 for 1 either.

Shipping: U.S. Only

Taking another shot.

One book up for Trade:

Make an offer: I'm looking for single digit Green Lantern, Brave and the Bold 54, Hulk 180, ASM 3 or 4, X-Men 94, and lots of others. Post some trade offers. Doesn't have to be 1 for 1 either.

Do you have any interest in Marvel Omnibus hard covers? I've got the following available, we could possibly do a combo of them for the ASM129:

• ASM vol 1

• ASM vol 2

• ASM McFarlane

• Incredible Hulk vol 1

• Avengers vol 1

• Uncanny Xmen vol 1

• X-Men by Chris Claremont and Jim Lee Omnibus - Volume 1

All of them are in great condition, read once or twice with minor shelf wear on dust jackets. Can take photos of books you have interest in.

Guy

Taking another shot.

One book up for Trade:

Make an offer: I'm looking for single digit Green Lantern, Brave and the Bold 54, Hulk 180, ASM 3 or 4, X-Men 94, and lots of others. Post some trade offers. Doesn't have to be 1 for 1 either.

Do you have any interest in Marvel Omnibus hard covers? I've got the following available, we could possibly do a combo of them for the ASM129:

• ASM vol 1

• ASM vol 2

• ASM McFarlane

• Incredible Hulk vol 1

• Avengers vol 1

• Uncanny Xmen vol 1

• X-Men by Chris Claremont and Jim Lee Omnibus - Volume 1

All of them are in great condition, read once or twice with minor shelf wear on dust jackets. Can take photos of books you have interest in.

Guy

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested in hard covers.

Already more offers than I got on my last post :)

If I had any of the stuff you were looking for, I certainly would throw it out there. :)

I'm also willing to trade for CGC graded books that don't necessarily fall within my collection.

Books like Vengeance of Bane, Wolverine 1, etc.

The only difference is that I would probably want more value in that trade because I would then sell the books as opposed to keeping them like I would with the above mentioned books.

I'm interested but not sure I can give you the value you are looking for.

What would you value this book at?

I could do a "Vengeance of Bane" 1st Print raw NM+ 9.6 - 9.8 +

Incredible Hulk #271 VF 7.5 - 8.0 range raw

REVISED - 90 day gpa on the ASM 129 3.5 is $275

I would vale the raw Hulk 271 at $75

I would value the Vengeance of Bane raw at $80 (the highest sold price on ebay for a raw copy is $95, and then the next 2 highest are $75 and $73