• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LUCY

43 posts in this topic

ScarJo also has a movie coming out tomorrow entitled "Under the Skin". She play an alien seductress preying on hitchhikers in Scotland. It's currently at 83% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Then scene around 2:15 is very interesting and to my mind has some deeper indications. Previous dialogue suggests her potential for separation from this reality. In that scene it looks like she is perceiving the world the way we perceive a smart phone or tablet, and using hand gestures to shift time. Most intriguing.

That's where I thought they were sliding into Dr. Manhattan or Solar territory. (thumbs u That concept of what happens to a human who slips our bonds of reality, becomes a godling, is always fascinating.

Looks entertaining I guess, but so tired of hearing that stupid "10% of your brain" myth perpetrated yet again.

Hang out in CG long enough and you'll see that 10% is being generous.

:gossip: